The People’s Campaign
On The Issues
Changing the political landscape in ways that positively impact The People.
Locational and Interest-Based Caucuses
Interest-based caucuses consist of members who are passionate about specific policy areas. The People’s Campaign’s interest based caucuses are:
- K12 Education
- Safe Thriving Communities (STC)
*Establishing the College Caucus, that will focus on student focused post-secondary education issues, is a priority.
- Helps shape our policy priorities and positions in their area of interest, based upon analysis of internal and external research;
- Recommends election priorities and candidate endorsements;
- Assists with campaign messaging and;
- Recruits other people who are passionate about their interest area to join them in the work of The People’s Campaign!